Fix Apoint.exe Error on Windows 10 – Apoint.exe is a pre-installed process component of the device driver for touchpads used by specific laptop brands.
Like many other device driver files, Apoint.exe is originally located in C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe.
Is apoint.exe Safe?
- It is pretty easy to estimate whether a file/program is legitimate or malicious software. All you need to determine is the location of that particular file.
- Any legitimate program/file resides and runs from the C folder (Program Files). So check the location through: Task Manager > View > Columns > Image Path Name.
- This will add a location column to the Task Manager. Thus any suspicious directory present here means you must further investigate.
- Apart from this, you can use another tool to detect any harmful processes in MSProcess Explorer. First of all, start the program as there is no installation required.
- Next, activate Check Legends from Options. Go to View > Columns > add Verified Signer as a column.
- Here if the status of a process is Unable to Verify then take a quick look at the process. As not all Windows processes (good ones) have a Verified Signature Label.
Whether you doubt that the system may have a virus, try to fix it. You can either delete the apoint.exe virus; use an application for this.
Such viruses and malware can be hard to detect so you will need to try various options. Then the functionality of these viruses can also have an impact on the deletion of apoint.exe.
If you face such a scenario then enable Safe Mode with Networking. This option will provide a secure environment that loads only required services/drives. And will disable the majority of processes so you can complete the analysis.
How to Fix apoint.exe?
Under several circumstances, one might be willing to remove the application containing the executable file apoint.exe. Following are the steps to fix the apoint.exe error:
- Uninstall the existing touchpad driver
- Now, reinstall the driver from CD/DVD or download it from an authorized site
- Restart the computer
This should fix the error which was showing earlier.
How To Fix Apoint.exe?
Fix Apoint.exe Error on Windows 10 – Follow the following steps to resolve the Alps Pointing Device Driver error message:
- After that, reinstall the driver either by yourself, from the site, or via CD / DVD. Add
- To positively affect this, optimize the system and good junk files so that your platform no longer shows Apoint.exe and other good Windows errors.
- When you’re done, use other modules such as Disk Tools, Disk Optimizer, and Disk Explorer.
- Then go to the main screen and try one-click optimization.
- Be sure to use the Deep Scan mode as it is basically deep and deep
So your organization can correct any errors related to Windows and appoint. This advanced system optimizer also provides a system check, driver update feature, faster installation, frees up space for important information files (frees up disk space), and more. Let everyone here know that you should try this actual tool.
We hope that you will probably use and after following the above fixes, you will be able to effectively fix the Apoint.exe error logo in Windows.